Alpha lipoic acid (ALA), also known as thioctic acid, is one of the most versatile antioxidants available. Its unique chemical properties allow ALA to support blood sugar balance already within normal levels. This formulation of Lipoic Acid contains 300 mg of ALA and 300 mcg of biotin to protect against loss of biotin as a result of the competition of the two.
- Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Protection
- Protects the Neurovascular System from Free Radical Damage
- Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels
- Regenerates Vitamins C and E
- Increases Intracellular Glutathione Levels
1 capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional
Blood Sugar Balance
On the molecular level, ALA supports blood sugar balance by activating a protein called adenosine mono-phosphate kinase (AMPK), a regulator of cellular energy. AMPK coordinates both long-term and short-term metabolic changes, improving energy production and reducing energy storage.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.