An everyday, all-ages probiotic that promotes GI function and bowel regularity
A stable probiotic bacteria that survives stomach acid and retains its potency in the intestines, where it can support GI upset, such as occasional gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea.
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: Betaine Hydrochloride and pepsin (from porcine) aid in the proper digestion of proteins and food in the stomach.
- INCREASE ABSORBABILITY: Gastric hydrochloric acid, a catalyst in the activation of pepsin from pepsinogen, also facilitates more soluble and absorbable divalent ferrous iron.
- DIGESTIVE: Dietary supplement formulated to support G.I. health and its highly complex ecosystem.
- Liposomal delivery for immediate systemic absorption and bioavailability from the oral cavity.
- Assists in the delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system, a key benefit as nutritional support in Lyme disease or other microbial challenges outside the GI tract.
- Researched for intracellular absorption of ingredients.
- Enhances lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds.
- Unilamellar vesicles encapsulating Biocidin® have an optimal particle size of 100 nanometers.
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain.
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation.
- High-Concentration Vitamin C Formula
- Buffered with Minerals to Prevent Potential Stomach Upset
- Boosts Immune System Function and Antioxidant Reserve
- Helps Combat Free Radical Damage
- Promotes a Healthy Cycle of Inflammation
- Promotes Collagen Formation to Maintain Healthy Ligaments, Tendons, and Joints