IgG Protect is a highly concentrated (40%) immunoglobulin G (IgG) formula that provides essential nutrition for improved immune health. IgG Protect’s pure and high-concentration formula provides improved immune modulation and strengthens the gut-immune barrier. Consistency in potency and purity of colostrum extracts is a primary concern for clinicians; advanced filtration and purification techniques make IgG Protect a superior clinical tool. IgG Protect provides 1,000 mg of IgG and 2 g of protein per serving.
- Provides Concentrated Immunoglobulins to Enhance Mucosal Immunity
- Stimulates the Body’s Normal Gut Repair Mechanisms
- Helps Maintain Microbial Balance
4 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Broad-Range Specificity Immunoglobulins
Research has shown that IgG can be effective in neutralizing microorganisms found in the gastrointestinal tract. Colostrum not only includes high quantities of IgG, but also several factors that may positively impact the immune system. Many studies note the use of bovine colostrum to enhance passive immunity to prevent immune challenges, especially when entering by way of the gastrointestinal tract.
Lactoferrin, which is naturally occurring in IgG Protect, is an iron-binding glycoprotein, that facilitates iron absorption. Lactoferrin modulates cytokine release, and its receptors have been found on many immune cells, including lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages and platelets.
PRPs are signaling peptides produced by activated macrophages and the T cells that control the production of all cytokines. PRPs have the unique ability to modulate the immune system by increasing activity level in case of certain challenges and decreasing activity level when health is maintained. PRPs are the main regulators of cell protein synthesis and convey appropriate cell functions.
Growth factors in colostrum extract, such as insulin-like growth factor -1 and 2 (IGF-1 and IGF-2) and transforming growth factor-beta 2 (TGF-β2) function to stimulate the growth of the gut. They have also been shown to affect rates of protein synthesis, protein degradation and DNA synthesis. In addition, TGF -β2 may be beneficial in reducing gut permeability and enhancing cell rejuvenation.
Sialic acid is an essential component of glycoproteins, which may function to influence brain growth, enhance learning ability and memory formation. Sialic acid has been shown to assist in enhancing synaptic pathways. It may also assist in immune regulation when necessary.
*Not standardized in colostrum extracts
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
You may also like…
- Liposomal delivery for immediate systemic absorption and bioavailability from the oral cavity.
- Assists in the delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system, a key benefit as nutritional support in Lyme disease or other microbial challenges outside the GI tract.
- Researched for intracellular absorption of ingredients.
- Enhances lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds.
- Unilamellar vesicles encapsulating Biocidin® have an optimal particle size of 100 nanometers.
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain.
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation.
- Supports Healthy Digestion and Maximizes Nutrient Absorption
- Targeted Enzyme Support for Food Sensitivities
- Designed to Enhance the Benefits of a Plant-Rich Diet
- Stimulates the Release and Production of Natural Digestive Enzymes in the Pancreas
- Supports Gastric Acid Balance and Digestive Function