An advanced antioxidant formula made from broccoli seeds for long-lasting cell protection.
Crucera-SGS offers the chemo-protective properties of sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) to provide cells with long-lasting protection from free radical damage and to support liver detoxification.
• Binds mercury and other heavy metals in the intestines and escorts these harmful contaminants out of the body.
• Intercepts methylmercury and other metals trapped in enterohepatic circulation. Binds and removes intestinal heavy metals.
• Leads to lowering of blood mercury levels, allowing organ and tissue bound mercury safely to drain into the blood at a natural rate.
• Improves the body’s natural detoxification ability by quenching free radicals and stopping metal-catalyzed free- radical reactions which can lead to inflammation and cause down-regulation of detox transporters (Phase III transporters — OATs, cMOAT, MRPs, etc)
• Fortifies the link between the intestines and the immune system
Studies show that the main reasons for poor cardiovascular health could be a stressful lifestyle‚ predominantly processed food in daily diet and inadequate exercise. Increased presence of homocysteine in the plasma may also affect cardiovascular health. The compounds present in garlic may reduce homocysteine levels‚ thereby protecting the heart and circulation.