-Please note all labs are non-refundable.
-Pre-paid labs cannot be submitted to insurance for reimbursement.
-Labs are not eligible for coupon discounts and are good for 1 use only.
1. Upon ordering, you will receive an emailed copy of a pre-paid lab order within 48 business hours.
2. Print your pre-paid lab order and take it to ANY Labcorp location. (labcorp.com) Click on “Locate Me” and enter your Zip Code
Select Service “Routine Bloodwork” and click “GO”
3. Results will be available on Labcorp website within 7-14 business days. Please create an account at: https://patient.labcorp.com/ You will receive a code via email to verify your account before you can sign in and see your results.
4. Interpretation of labs can be obtained by ordering a 15 minute $49.00 phone consult (see “Interpretation of Labs”) or contact your local integrative care provider. **Link here to product
5. Information about each specific lab test can be obtained through the Labcorp website (labcorp.com) and click on the tab “Test Menu”
Order an individual lab test for the formation of pregnenolone from cholesterol, which is the first step in the generation of hormones.
Pregnenolone, MS*Click here to purchase: Labcorp Test Interpretation
Order an individual lab test for reverse T3, which represents a critical piece of understanding how your body is using thyroid hormone. It is key to determining proper therapy.
*Click here to purchase: Labcorp Test Interpretation
Order an individual lab test for these antibodies, which are a sign of Hashimoto’s autoimmune thyroiditis and can block the active thyroid hormone from working.
Anti-thyroglobulin antibody IMA*Click here to purchase:Labcorp Test Interpretation
Order an individual lab test for T3, which is your “active” thyroid hormone and measuring the free fraction is one of the best tests for assessing thyroid performance and adequacy of treatment.
Free T3*Click here to purchase: Labcorp Test Interpretation